The City of St. John’s will be auctioning off the following impounded vehicles on Thursday the 23rd of July at 10am. Fitzpatrick Auctioneering will oversee it, and the auction will take place at the City of St. John’s Municipal Yard — 25 Blackler Avenue.
Viewing of vehicles will take place the hour before the auction begins, from 9 to 10 a.m. Here’s what’s up for grabs at the auction, sadly the story behind why each of these cars was impounded are unavailable.
1 Hyundai Accent
3 Mazda Protégés
1 Pontiac G5 Pursuit
1 Mazda 3,
1 Chevrolet Impala
1 Hyundai Elantra
1 Ford Focus
1 Ford Ranger
1 Ford Windstar
1 Kia Magentis
1 Suzuki Katana 600 Motorcycle
1 Dodge Caravan
Conditions of Sale:
* Vehicles to be sold ‘As is, Where is’
* Payment to be made on the day of sale by cash or certified cheque.
* A $100 refundable deposit is required to obtain a bidding number.
* A $10 vehicle lien search fee per vehicle applies to successful bidders.
* Delivery to be taken the day of sale, except in the case of multi-vehicular sale where delivery can be extended up to ten days.