“I would estimate that 90% of my wardrobe was stolen from the Avalon Mall. The other 10%? Gifts. I’m only ashamed of not being ashamed. Some stores you couldn’t get away with it, others, you can outsmart their measures. I’ve been caught once, and, got off with a slap on the wrist.” – Freely Clothed