Date(s) - 30/07/2017
8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Lion's Club Chalet on Bonaventure
The Foundation Fighting Blindness’ fastest-growing fundraiser is gearing up for our inaugural ride in St. John’s at the Lion’s Club Chalet on Sunday, July 30, 2017 and we want YOU to join us!
Living with vision loss? No problem. Low-vision and non-sighted riders are encouraged to participate by riding on tandem bikes.
All riders must register for $25 (kids $10) and raise a minimum of $75 (kids $25) to participate. Registration includes:
– Choice of distances – 2 km, 25 km, 50 km, 75 km and 100 km
– Personal webpage for easy online fundraising
– Rider gift bag
– Well-marked route with directional signage
– Volunteer guides and support
– Bike mechanics and EMS
– Rest stops en route with unlimited snack and beverages
– A fun and family-friendly Finish Line celebration party with complimentary food and drinks
– Fundraising prizes and awards
– And so much more!
Visit cycleforsight.ca for more information.